- Onsite Inspection- the report is perform by our own qualified local real estate broker who knows the area.
- Quick Turnaround – this report can be completed, reviewed, and delivered in under 48 hours
- Highlights – the report is complete with full details, highlighting the important damage details affecting the property’s marketability.
- IAG Compliance- the inspection report adheres to risk and compliance regulations.
- AVM Blend – and AVM products can be used to enhance the property damage report by increasing accuracy to nearly 100%
- Independent Review can also be used as an independent review to reference other valuation products.
FEMA Disaster Inspection
(Property Condition Report)
CAMREO provides onsite inspections and damage reports on REO and non-REO assets. The information is in full compliance with IAG. It includes extensive commentary on marketability, conformity to the neighborhood, municipal zoning, and itemized details on repairs needed to bring the property to its total repair value. The report includes multiple onsite photos addressing the damage and broker recommendations. This report is commonly used with mortgage lending or homeowners insurance coverage and can be enhanced with an AVM product.
Our Post FEMA Disaster Inspection report provides local agents on the ground when a natural event strikes. Our vendors can move very quickly in a short amount of time and provide a damage assessment and an estimated cost of repairs for the real estate affected.
The FEMA Disaster Housing Inspection Services Program provides emergency grants, often within hours of inspection, for property owners whose dwellings have been damaged by natural disasters. Deployments may occur nationwide and outside of the continental United States. In performing the work under contract to FEMA, WSP USA Inspection Services calls on an extensive network of pre-qualified part-time, temporary inspectors who can complete inspections within 24 hours of deployment. Inspectors use tablets loaded with government-provided software to document damages to the property. This data generates a report that allows FEMA to make an award determination, often within hours of the completed application.